Every year since Kade was just a beansie guy, we have attended the 'Enchanted Woods' at the Treehouse Museum. It is a fun tradition with my family that the kiddos look forward to every year. Thanks Mimi & Papa for this fun memory.

Kids come decked in their Halloween best to wander from station to station in hopes of a good story, and a treat...


Parker got side-tracked with the fishy's, and 'dude crush' on the right:)

Mimi & Papa~ sure love these two.

Kade as Boba Fett (from Star Wars), and Parke as Buzz Lightyear~ they are both obsessed, and it is pretty fantastic.

Sweet Halli and Dax...

the fam~

Gracie~girl and Ry~bug... Ry is a ballerina-fairy-princess, if you couldn't tell;)


Papa walking a couple of cutie's to dinner~

Austy and Kade~

Such a great time. I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it is October. The end of October, nonetheless, and we are about to Trick-or-Treat! Where does time go??
In other news: We are nursing an injured doggy. Our sweet Koda was hit by a car the other night, on my watch... I was traumatized. But he is alive, and on the mend.
Been giving myself secret pep-talks, looking at the bright side, and counting blessings. I feel that life hands you times like these to learn something, grow stronger, and move forward in a positive direction.
Today is Saturday. We are heading to the farmer's market...
just a couple weeks of fresh produce left~ tear.
Hope you all have a beautiful weekend.
~xo
3 comments:
Yep, Halloween season is the BEST, BEST, BEST! We've already had 2 rounds of trick or treat...loving it all! Your round looks pretty nifty! Today we winterized (raking leaves, bringing in lawn furniture)...ya, October IS definitely here! BRRRRR! Oh...Henry is Buzz Lightyear's #1 fan...and the girls...they can't get enough of Star Wars! I'm more of R's cute girly girl costume! :)
I love that Ry is a ballerina-fairy-princess! If you can't decide, why not all three?! Your kids all look darling! I hope Koda is doing better.
darling--love the kiddos all dressed up! i have heard of this treehouse fun--i need to join in sometime!...and your fam is darling--of course!
Post a Comment