Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Pirate Party

Well Ahoy there me hearty's!
For Kade's "friend" birthday party this year he requested a pirate party~
and let me tell you, it was some swashbucklin' good times!
Aye! It was a delicious sight~
First there was a pizza picnic, some friendly bouncin', and gramy snugglin'. That Gramy is quite a lass for comin' to help!
Then a pirate style treasure hunt~
The treasure hunt was a mission to gather all things needed to become a real true pirate. The first thing they needed was some pirate scruff... Arrg!
Then they all got a goodie bag along with their first clue...

Which led them to the garden, a pirate compass, and their next clue...
The little buccaneers scurried around the neighborhood following clues, until it led them back to their final treasure in the playhouse...
Arrg! A miniature scurvy pirate on the lookout for some loot~
A party is not a party until you bust out the piñata! It only took a few whacks! until that thar pirate's booty was being devoured~
And then some singin' was in order...
All ye matey's brought some serious good booty~
Love all these boys to piece's...
Well shiver me timbers! If that isn't the cutest group of pirates~
The only thing I didn't make them do was walk the plank! Yo ho ho!
Maybe next time me hearty's, maybe next time...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

S....you create such wonderful parties! Painting some scruff...genius! And who doesn't just love a treasure hunt and a piñata? Bet those boys had a ball! My girlies are starting to ask for pinatas for their winter bday parties....trying to figure out where to put them, so we don't have a hole in the wall, ceiling or broken window! Haha! You've done such a great job...your babes will forever have rockin' memories of their birthdays!!!!!

Brooke Cushman said...

I would like you to be my party planner! And I really wish I was eating some of that Chik-fil-a chicken below! Yum!

Miss Candace said...

Sherice, the party turned out so good. You are so creative. I know I always say this, and I'll say it again. Kade is so cute. So is Ry-bug and Parker too!! The bubble party was awesome as well!! Good times to be had at the Sparrow house!!