This summer we spent a lot of time in Bear Lake. When I say a lot, I mean we were there almost every weekend. Hence, I didn't blog much about it. I really can't remember a summer when we've played so much. It was heaven to say the least. Amongst the boating, swimming, eating fresh raspberry (or hot fudge snickers) shakes from La Beau's, playing that normally fills our time up there, we ventured out and did a little sight seeing.
Here is the gang (minus Brock & Cassie- we missed you guys!)
Me and Parke... isn't he an angel in a boy suit? I wanna kiss those lips right now.
Nothin' like scrambled eggs in a bag for breakfast eh?
Mimi, Candace, Austyn, and Kade... awaiting the grand tour.
Seriously, does it get much prettier than that...
Kaden, Rylie, and Gracie. They are getting so big.
Inside the cave...
was so neat.
We learned all sorts of history behind the cave, witnessed stalactites and stalagmites (brought back memories of junior high science class), and at the end they turned off all of the lights and we were in pure darkness. It was quite frightening, but I was really brave and refrained from screaming. Did I mention it was extremely cold inside the cave. It was 40 degrees!! Brrrrr...


5 comments:
I can't believe you haven't seen Bloomington Lake!?! Ha ha... I can say that to you because I haven't seen Minnetonka Cave. Next summer!!
So much fun! Your kids will have the best memories from being at Bear Lake all summer. Your kids are so cute, I loved your family picture and I feel your pain. They are so hard and all you want is a perfect picture. Why is it so hard!!!
Wow, your kids are growing! We loved reading about your times at Bear Lake especially because we spend a lot of time up there as well. We are looking forward to seeing you guys up there next summer and maybe we can meet up at our favorite place, Bloomington Lake...
Where do you work?
I love Chicago! Why are you guys going there?
Post a Comment