After a couple month hiatus from the blogging world I think I'm back. I think. I haven't quite figured out where to squeeze "blogging time" into the ol' schedule. I used to squeeze it in late at night, but Parker keeps me on my toes and runnin' all day long so by the time I put the kids to bed and straighten the house- I'm pretty much spent!! Anyways, not that any of you wanted to hear that... onto my first item of business since being back in my official "blogger seat:"
My first baby boy is now officially a kindergartener!!
Kaden on his first day of school...
There are so many little boys in our neighborhood going to kindergarten this year. Here is just a small sampling of them...
Handsome little fella...
Socializing before school...
Kade-man and Stock-to-the-O!! Such good buddies.
Now if you want entertainment just hang out with these guys for a minute. Hilarious!! Here they are showing off their "get to know me" posters.
The worst part... watching them file into that school.
I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched my baby boy walk out of my life forever. Okay, that's a little dramatic I know. It was only 2 hours and 40 minutes, but it felt like the beginning of something I didn't like... my children REALLY growing up. I think I've been in denial all these years, and it is truly happening. I didn't cry that day. But there have been many days since that have had me in an all out melt-down. I think I'm finally on the road to recovery for any of you that were wondering (I promise I'm not a drama queen- I just write dramatic :) Makes it much more fun.) Anyways, Kaden is happy as a clown to be finally going to the "big school" as he calls it. And we are pleased as punch that he is enjoying it and doing so well.Way to go buddy! Keep up the good work!!
3 comments:
I seriously can't believe Kade is in kindergarten, it seems like he was just wearing his little striped beenie and overalls. He is going to have so much fun with all of those cute boys. Tell him I love his poster, he did awesome on it (I saw those waffles on it, lol). Love you Kade-man!
question...how do you do the thing where certain letters are bigger and colored? lol Your kids are sooo freaking cute! Brayden just started preschool to...Makes me so sad that he is getting soo big
El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin
Post a Comment