Well once again we spent our holiday weekend in Bear Lake with the fam. What is it about that place that just makes me hate to leave. Every time we drive away from that glorious body of turquoise water the kids are in the back seat waving and saying, "Bye bye Bear Lake... until next time. We'll miss you." Nic and I smile at each other and then begin plotting how we are going to sell our house and retire at the ripe old age of 30 to this wonderous place. The kids could live the sheltered life of a small town, and Nic and I could wake board our little hearts out. Now that would be the life... but then the responsible part of me pipes up and... ruins all the fun!!
There was fun at the pool...
Yes that is my Kade squirting that poor kid in the eye... what a bully!
Papa and Parker...
The boys working hard on assembling the shish-kabobs... let me tell ya, they were delicious!
Our festive dessert... boy was it yummy!
Papa Ben and Papa Bob chatting it up...
Parker getting his walk on...
Koda just relaxing and being a good boy...
The decorating of the t-shirts...
The finished products...
All 6 grand kids sporting their 4th of July T's...
We spent one of the days on the beach. The kids were in heaven.
Halli & Parker playing in the sand...
Oh, Parker... how we love you.
Uncle Erik helping the girls with some sand creations...
Parker ate his fair share of sand and seashells...











11 comments:
Oh Sherice! I feel your pain. We just got back from Bear Lake and Chris and I inevitably talk about a cabin EVERY year. Then we remember it costs $ to build a fun cabin! Your kids are so cute! I miss Bear Lake just looking at your pictures :(
Looks like you guys had a grand time. I haven't been up there forever. Maybe I need to make a trip up there. Are you running the Top of Utah half marathon? Jeremy has been training for it so we'll up there cheering him on. Me, I don't run. :)
What fun! Bear Lake is the best! I remember when Oakley was the one eating all of the seashells and sand! Babes have the weirdest taste buds??
Wow I just did some blog catch up!! For some reason your blog doesn't come up when you update it. It's really weird but anywho.. i read all the way back to the man date, that's how long it's been!! I'm glad summer is being good to you, fun times at bear lake and fun bdays!! Kids grow WAY to fast!! Wowzer!
Looks like you guys had a blast! There were no pictures of you, you must be behind the camera the whole time. :)
We love Bear Lake too!!! If you decide to move let us know, I WILL GO!!! Cute family and it looks like you had a great time!
Hey guys! I found your blog on Joe & Tiffany's. Hope you don't mind us taking a peek. You're kids are so cute and getting so big! Looks like you guys are doing well. It's been a long time! We have a blog, too: hoopesclanfamily.blogspot.com
I love Parker's hair! I wish K would grow some cute curls.
Hey will you send me your email address so I can send you an e-vite to an awesome jewelry party?
cblairyoung@hotmail.com
Sherice!! I'm so glad you found my blog. Thanks for your sweet comments, love ya and miss you :)
Seriouly, I will call you soon!
question...how do you do the thing where certain words are big and colored? lol
Post a Comment