Spring soccer came and went way too fast this year.
There is our Kade-man out there playing his little heart out.
Nic had a great time coaching his team this year.
What a great group of boys!{Davis, Stockton, Nick, Kaden, and Tyler}
And the team picture...
We are so proud of Kaden for playing so hard this year. It is so fun to watch him out there having a great time with his friends. He is such a team player, and is always high-fiving his team mates when they get a goal! What a great kid he is. We are so proud of him!!Way to go Kaden!!
4 comments:
Ohhhh..... they all look so cute in their little uniforms! I'm glad Kaden had a fun time. Oh, and happy anniversary! What a romantic hubby!
That is so fun that Nic was his coach. What a handsome group of boys! I can't wait until I can watch my kids play soccer:) Oh and hope you had a good anniversary!
Seriously so cute! Thanks to Nick and his great coaching. The boys loved him! They had such a good time!
Wow...We are getting way to old. Kaden looks so big with all his little buddies. I haven't blogged for awhile. So it was good to read through your past posts and catch up. Looks like you guys are having fun and hanging in there. Congrats on the marathon...you are still my hero. You go girl!!!
Post a Comment