A couple weeks ago we went down to St. George with the Sparrow's. It was a much needed escape from the cold weather. It was so nice to be able to romp around in short-sleeves and sandals. The first night we ate at the pizza factory. I love that place!!
Zac was getting some great snuggles.
Next we were off to Cold Stone for some delicious ice cream... oh, the choices...
Then we took our sugar-buzzing kids outside to run around and get some ants out of their pants...
The big boys and their treats...
Me and my 'sweets'...
The next day the boys headed off to the Nascar race. You heard me, the NASCAR race. It was Nic's first time, so he was extremely excited. While they did that, we decided to take the kids to the park. Low and behold... here came the ice cream truck!! We were SO excited!!
The kids were in heaven...

The weather was perfect...

The kids were in heaven...
The weather was perfect...
Here are some pictures of the race...
Nic and The Judge
Papa and Matt
Nic's guy Carl Edwards...AFLAC!!!
We had such a great time down there. Erika and I got a good run in before we left. It felt so good to be out running in a tank and no ear-muffs!! I even came home with a slight sun burn. Oh, I seriously can not WAIT for summer!! I was so sad to leave those red rocks behind. Lucky for me, we will be heading back down next month!! Yay!!
Nic and The Judge
Papa and Matt
Nic's guy Carl Edwards...AFLAC!!!
We had such a great time down there. Erika and I got a good run in before we left. It felt so good to be out running in a tank and no ear-muffs!! I even came home with a slight sun burn. Oh, I seriously can not WAIT for summer!! I was so sad to leave those red rocks behind. Lucky for me, we will be heading back down next month!! Yay!!
8 comments:
Oh I do love St George, we are going in a few weeks and you got me totally excited!
It looks like you guys had a great time! What a beautiful family!
Oh so jealous! I love snow, but I too am really looking forward to summer! I love seeing the "all boy" family!:)
I am so glad you had fun! We did the flu thing too and the WHOLE FAMILY had it!!! I am glad you guys got to go to the Temple too, it was a great experience for the kids and I LOVE seeing the new temples!
Oooooh I love the pizza factory!!! Glad you had a good time!
Oh warm weather, how I want you back!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. You have such a cute family. We should have Rylie and Kambri play one day when you are at your sisters:)
Oh that warm weather sounds heavenly! Your kiddos are all so cute, especially that little guy, he looks so sweet!
Oh, the warm weather! I can't wait either! I can't believe all of the grandkids in your Nic's family! (And I didn't even see Bowdie there!) What cute kids!
P.S. I have to admit, Travis and I have been to a Nascar race also! (Twice) They are so much fun!!!
Post a Comment