Thursday, January 1, 2009

Memorable 2008

Happy New Year!!
And a top 10 "Most Memorable Moments" of 2008:
1- Parker Brett Sparrow
We welcomed our beautiful baby boy Parker Brett in April. We decided to be surprised, so it was so much fun when we finally met our precious bundle!

We were officially a family of 5. Wow!! We needed the family pictures to prove it. Heather Gibb did a fabulous job. 2- Cheering Kade on!

Kaden really enjoyed his extra-curricular activities, and we really enjoyed watching him.

3- Father's Day and Parker's Blessing
Parker was blessed on Father's Day, which made for a very special day. Nic gave him a beautiful blessing. We had a nice brunch, and relaxed with family. The day was perfect.
4- Birthday week at our house!
Rylie turned 3, and Kaden turned 5!
Kaden requested a planet party, and had his first friend party. 5- Rylie Potty Trained!!
Rylie, after some regression with the new baby, finally potty trained!! YaY!! 6- I met my half-brother Rob 7- Cassie, Brock, and Halli became an eternal family.

8- Zac returned home from his mission to Paraguay. We were all happy to see his cute face again.

9- Rylie's first time seeing 'The Nutcracker' 10- Nic turned 30!!
30 came in with a bang, as Nic got to celebrate with friends and family at his surprise party.
Best wishes to you all for 2009!!

8 comments:

Kelli said...

Sherice,

What a great idea!! I might have to copy that idea. Thanks for the run today!! It felt great!!

Tesha said...

everything you do is cute!! you're very talented.

Mindi D said...

I've been thinking about doing a rundown of 2008 but it just seems exhausting! I need to sit down and just do it, it was fun to read yours!! You had a good year, best wishes for this year to come!!

Bonnie said...

Sherice,
I love reading your blog. What a creative genius you are! It was fun to read over your 2008 events. Hope your 2009 is just as memorable.

Jamie said...

Wow what a year!! Wish you the best for 2009!! I hope to see you tonight!!!

D'N K said...

Sherice I love your blog!!! It's so fun to see how much fun you had in 2008. Just think how many fun memories are to come in 2009!! Cute, Cute family

Miss Candace said...

You are the cutest mom with the cutest family. This really has been such an eventful and emotional year, and to think that post was narrowed down. Whew! Kade's little abs are so cut. I feel so bad that I only made it to one of his games, but i'm excited for spring! I looove that picture of Ry-bug in her red christmas coat, she looks so cute. Here's to 2009!

Brandee & Julie said...

Wow it's crazy how fast a year goes! I love seeing your "year in review". Maybe sometime soon, we can get together?