Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Parker is 4 months!!

It is hard to believe 4 months have gone by with our sweet little Parker. He has been such an angel and SO much fun to have in our family. I don't know what it is, but he has stolen our hearts and we just can't get enough of him. Parke is so responsive now. The minute he sees you he gets the BIGGEST grin on his face. He has the cutest laugh, and is very ticklish!! He has started to love reading bed-time stories, and is still a big fan of bath time! I took him to the doc for his 4 month appt. and these were his stats:
Length: 26 1/4 in. 90%
Weight: 14.8 lbs. 45%
We have always said he looks so much like his brother and sister, but we got one of Kaden's 4 month pictures out and couldn't believe how much they REALLY looked alike. Of course, we had to dig up the same beanie and take a picture to show the resemblance... and here it is...
This is Kaden...
And this is Parker... funny huh.
Here are some more darling pictures of our BIG Boy!!
Here is a prime example of his smile...his whole face lights up, and you can't help but melt when you see it!!

Kaden and Rylie completely dote on him, and smother him with hugs and kisses! They sure LOVE their little "frodder!!" Rylie loves to hold him on her lap, and Kade loves to get right in his face and make him laugh!!
Happy 4 months Parker!! We all LOVE you more than anything!!

20 comments:

Mindi D said...

He is adorable, and he does look just like Kade! How funny!!

Jamie said...

I can't believe how much they look alike! He is so cute! I can't believe he is 4 months old already...

spenceandcass said...

Sherice, he is such a cute baby! That smile is great.

Whitney said...

Hey Sherice, your family is adorable! It's amazing how fast kids grow!

Alicia said...

That is crazy how much they look alike!! You would not know they were not the same baby!! Soo cute

moellendorf family said...

hey sheice, I thought that was kade, park has a chubbier face, thats awesome hes doing good and is healthy, I cant believe he weighs 14 pounds hallis 17 haha shes by little stick, well thanks for everything this last week it was really special.

Bree said...

They are twins. Not to mention adorable. It amazes me how fast they grow. Lauren will be 5 months here soon. Our babies are growing up. I am going to be up there for a week in Sep. We should get together.
Call me.

Perla said...

what a GORGEOUS boy you have there! i hope to see him in person some day. he exudes total angelic-ness.

Miss Candace said...

Oh, Parker! He is such a sweetie sheice. They really do look so much alike, I never thought so until now. Your kids are all so dang cute and beautiful. I love them. I'm excited to see everyone tomorrow, unless someone comes down with the flu! Ha, that would really be our luck! Love ya!

Heather D said...

Sherice,
That baby is soooo adorable! I hear the third child is the easy going, "can't live without" one. Too bad I'll never meet my easy going child, my two are the opposite of easy going. But I love em!!!

Kelli said...

Wow!! They look exactly alike. It will be interesting to see what happens. I hope Parker is feeling better!!

The Mullins said...

It is so fun to see Parker growing and changing. We are excited to bring Ben home and introduce them. Hopefully they will be good buddies!

--Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey! Your family is so cute! Your little boys look so much alike. Looks like you guys are having a great summer!! We are living in South Weber now. I love it down here. Things are going good. Still teaching two days a week. I really enjoy it! It gets me out of the house, but also allows me to be at home with Gage. Where you guys living at?

The Sjoblom Family said...

OMG.....your baby is so cute. I still can't get over how beautiful Riley is. Scotland is taking at Infinity Dance....they are amazing!!! you should put her in the same class as scotland for the fall. She is taking on Wednesday at 4:00. That would be way fun.

Bree said...

Seriously, I thought that Kade and Parker were the same baby when I glanced before I read...so cute, they are twins! It will be fun to see if Parker ends up looking a lot like Kaden. Your kids are all adorable!!!

nspency said...

What a cute family. Your boys look exactly the same. My boys were like that with Hailee when she was a baby...they couldn't get enough of her. My how things have changed.

Nicole said...

What a cute little boy, he is growing up so fast!

Jenni said...

How sinking cute is he??? What a darling family you have!!! Lets try and get together now that our lives are settling down a bit?

Adam and Brittany said...

They do look like they are the same baby! That's amazing... so cute!

Mandi said...

Sherice... so glad that Erica told me about everyone's blog. Your kids are soooo cute. and I love the name of Parker. Hopefully he will be better behaved and the name isn't an indicator of being a hellion!!! I will be blog stocking you some more. Hee Hee...