I keep seeing this on people's blogs, and I think it is such a fun idea. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you have with me or my family. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses...
11 comments:
I remember all of us playing in that spare room at grandmas house and playin doctor and poking each other with needles...lol and the pogs!!
I remember going to Lake Powell with your family. I think I was in like 6th or 7th grade. I thought you and your friend were soooo cool because you were in high school! That was a fun trip =)
I remember cruising around in the purple blaze and all the tears we shed when it sold!!
Hey:) I found your blog from Candace and I just wanted to say hello and leave a couple of completely random memories I have of you. The first is from a Matrix hair show that we both modeled in. I just remember thinking how pretty you were. I also remember that they made your hair so blonde that it got fried and you were so sad! The next memory is from my first year trying out for Weber's dance team. I remember you being so nice and helping me with the fight song. I think you came to tryouts straight from your bridal pictures! I seriously have a memory that remembers the most random things!! So there you go:) Your family is adorable!
I have way too many memories to narrow it down. We could write a book on all the fun we've had. One of my favorite memories of you (and our friends) is when we went up to Park City when we were in high school and it snowed so much that the streets we completely covered in snow. So what else would we do? We all got on our bikinis and ski'd down the street in the middle of the night.
O Sherice..sherice..the memories could go on forever! Lake Powell, purple blaze, junior high funny times (by funny i mean.. wet pants HA HA) 52 cent beaners, remember we would go around twice to save a penny?? We are funny! The first memory i have was your sleepover bday when you lived on eastwood, we had to have been in 3rd grade!! We played light as a feather stiff as a board.. Weird memory huh?? Love ya!!
This is a really neat idea and I am totally copying it. Memories included in no particular are: Getting in trouble during Kids are Music practice, Rooming together in D.C. for KAM, Lake Powell, Hands of Champions, dressing up cowboy and going to the Ricochet concert with Blake Redd and all those goofy guys, swim parties and tootsie rolls. Lots of fun and crazy stuff. I have pictures of lots of those things and they are hilariass! Loves
Sherice its Shannon (beauty school)
I found this so randomly the other day but was so excited. hope you don't care. anyway, my memories are of course hair ones- going to the Longbeach competition & having so much fun w/ everyone (you winning) being crazy, eating good food, shopping, trying on ridiculous hats, & getting to know each other a lot better. i also reember coming up to your house a few times to do your hair. lots of fun. anyway, i have one too- the fryer fam you'll have to check it out. i miss ya. you look so beautiful as always. i can't believe you have 3 kids. where does time go? do you still have the salon? hope i talk to you more.
Sherice, I remember you borrowing cream of tartar to make cookies and then later you bringing a plate of cookies over. I remember that when Chad tore his achilles you brought over a cute bag of get well stuff to him....that was so sweet. I remember your reaction when there was an 8 foot grim reaper at your door! It was a normal reaction....but still so funny!
Ha Ha!! I still don't think I have fully recovered from "the grim reaper" experience!! I tell everyone about that one!! You guys threw the BEST Halloween party EVER!! Thanks for the good times!!
I remember our senior year and we all dressed up as fairies and got ready at your house for the Halloween Dance. That was a blast. Then, of course the pool parties were swell!
Post a Comment