I have changed my background more than I change my underwear- but I think I've finally found one that is more "
ME" if you know what I mean. I just like to keep you all guessing. When you visit my blog you never know what you might find!! Anyhoo- I'll probably keep this one for a while now. Nic is starting to wonder if I'm sick... maybe I am... BLOG ADDICTION!! Everyone have a wonderful weekend!!
6 comments:
Oooh! I like it Sherice! Where do you find your cute backgrounds?
Hi Sherice, this is amy (roberts) drake. I found your blog through mindi's and wanted to say hello. Your family is so cute. Sounds like you guys live out by us. Hope to see you at the reunion.
The background looks great! I think change is a good thing once in a while.
I like to change it up once in a while, it's fun! This one does look like you!!
I love the background...good job!!
Her Sherice, I just stumbled onto your blog from Karas. I was excited to see some pictures of your cute kids. It looks like you guys are doing great, but we miss you in Riverdale!
Heather Doutre
Post a Comment